THEATRE WITH A VIEW
We are a group of professionals, students, and community members from theatre, dance, music, and education who believe that the arts enrich, broaden, reveal and heal the communities in which art thrives — deepening awareness, understanding, and relationships among people of all kinds of backgrounds and cultures.
- A defined focus on art that examines contemporary social and justice issues
- Programming that is specifically for, by, and about people of diverse identity
- Development and nurturing of playwrights and new works
- Drama Therapy programming for individuals in recovery from addiction and trauma
- Arts education for children, youth and adults
The Edge: A Company of Fine Artists was incorporated as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit arts organization in Texas.
Our incorporation certification documents and By-Laws are available for public inspection upon request.